Due dates for 2012-2013 registration are:
- May 27, 2012: The Contract of Financial Responsibility must be completed, signed and submitted to the office. 2012-2013 tuition and registration fees as well as instructions to set up a FACTS account can be found on the contract.
- June 1, 2012: Online FACTS Tuition Payment Account must be set up for each student/family. Click here to go to the FACTS website and create your account.
- All families are required to sign up with the new FACTS system
- All families paying tuition monthly are required to pay electronically
- The new FACTS payment system will eliminate the need for filing paperwork with the office and gives you the option of paying tuition with your MasterCard or American Express
- Once your FACTS account is set up, you will be able to use your account to pay for tuition and other school fees such as extended care and yearbooks
- For more information on FACTS, click here to view the FACTS brochure.
If you have any questions, please contact our bookkeeper, Shemra Atkinson, at (510) 995-9550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although the tuition assistance application deadline was in April, we encourage families facing new financial difficulties to contact our bookkeeper. For more information, click here for the Tuition Assistance page.
Please be reminded that our school relies on donations as well as income from eScrip and our paper Scrip program. For more information on how to support SJES and the eScrip program, please click here.